SUPER POWERED CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
INGREDIENTS:✿1/2 cup coconut cream (put a can of coconut milk in the fridge for an hour or two, the cream will be at the top of the can when you open it).
✿1/4 cup coconut oil
✿13 drops NuNatural's liquid stevia (or 1-2 tbsp raw honey, maple syrup or agave...depending on desired sweetness).
✿6 tbsp raw cacao powder
✿pinch of sea salt
✿1 tsp maca powder
✿1 tsp ashwagandha root powder
✿1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
✿2 tbsp raw cacao powder
✿1 tbsp ground goji berries (you can use a coffee grinder)
1) In a medium size pot over medium heat, combine the coconut cream and coconut oil. Stir until the coconut mixture is almost at a boil and then remove from the heat.
2) Stir in the cacao, sweetener of choice and sea salt. Whisk until smooth.
3) Pour this mixture into a shallow dish and place it in the freezer for about 30 minutes. It should have hardened but still be scoopable (you may want to check a few times before the 30 min mark).
4)While you are waiting for the chocolate, combine the maca, ashwangandha root,vanilla bean, cacao and goji powders in a bowl.
5) Remove from the fridge and scoop out small amounts of the chocolate and roll into balls with the palms of your hands.
6) Roll each ball of chocolate in the powder mixture until fully coated and place on a tray.
7) Once you are finished rolling the balls of chocolate and the tray is full, place them in the fridge for 1-2 hours to slightly harden once again.
8) Eat up!
Have a Fabulous Day!
Lots of Love,